Beauty Home » Beauty Glossary » Beauty Glossary-Q
- Quaternary Ammonium Salts:
- (QUATS) Salt derived is used in water-resistant sunscreens for the reason that they pass on cationic properties to complex (lessening static electricity). QUATS chemically respond with the skin, making lotions as extra water resistant.
- It is a Preservative used in cosmetics. It's water soluble anti microbial agent that battles with bacteria. It is a quaternary ammonium salt.
- An additive used in cosmetics than has anti-microbial advantages. It is also a quaternary ammonium salt.
- Quercetin is an extremely concerted form of Bioflavonoids extracts of citrus fruit.
- Quince Seed:
- It's a creamy, gummy plant-derived mine of the quince tree. Taken or used in skin and hair care products as a healing for dry, chapped hands or damaged hair.