Beauty Home » Beauty Glossary » Beauty Glossary-R
- Substance made from the secretions of plants.
- In mild solutions, used as an antiseptic and as a soothing preparation for irritated or itchy skin.
- Derived from vitamin A, this drug is used in the treatment of acne.
- An acid from Vitamin A. It is the main ingredient in Retin-A and Renova. These products are used to treat fine wrinkles and acne.
- Retinyl Palmitate:
- is vitamin A, a skin normalizer help to balance all skin types by penetrating the skin. It is a powerful anti-oxidant that increases skin suppleness, yielding younger looking skin.
- A skin circumstance characterized by red, inflammed, oily, acne-prone areas.
- Rose Hips:
- Extract of different species of wild roses, it is rich in vitamin C.
- A common effect attributed to this herb is the promotion of wound curing. Has stimulating, rejuvenating and antiseptic properties.
- Royal Gelly:
- It stimulates the renewal of healthier skin.