Beauty Home » Beauty Glossary » Beauty Glossary-V
- Varicose Veins:
- Swollen and dilated or enlarged veins, generally visible on the legs.
- an organic substance needed to continue biological processes.
- Vitamin A:
- A fat soluble vitamin helps maintain smooth, soft disease-free skin. A lack of vitamin A can cause skin to turn into dry and hardened.
- Vitamin D:
- A fat soluble vitamin. Vitamin D is necessary for bone and tooth structure and it is formed in the skin on exposure to sunlight.
- Vitamin C:
- A water soluble vitamin that helps eliminates free radicals. A preservative and antioxidant used in cosmetic creams.
- Vitamin E:
- A vitamin that helps eliminate free radicals and an antioxidant often used in deodorants and hair grooming aids.
- A word to describe hair at its largest shape.