Beauty Home » Beauty Glossary » Beauty Glossary-W
- Wheat Germ Oil:
- This is natural moisturizing oil that promotes renewal of ordinary new skin cells. It is used in cosmetics because of its high vitamin E content.
- Walnut Extract:
- Bronzing means so as to generate a natural-looking tan color. Antibacterial hulls battle against parasites skin troubles such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Walnut Leaf Extract:
- It is very useful for the skin and so it is used as for its astringent and conditioning properties.
- Walnut Oil:
- It is medium-light oil which leaves a lavish, silky-smooth feel on the skin.
- It is an anticoagulant which is a synthetic inhibitor of blood thickening. It is also used as a rat poison.
- In cosmetics tepid (warm) refers to yellow, red or orange supported undertone used in hair, skin, or makeup.