9 Tips for Dark circle removal
With hectic work schedules and erratic sleep hours, it is very common to experience dark circles under the eyes. Despite it's not a serious issue, they will spoil the overall beauty of your appearance and give an old look. Fortunately, there are some easy solutions that will help you get rid of the problem. Depending on the reasons for your circles, it shall be treated. However, it is highly suggested that you use some home remedies which will help. Following are some of the under eye skin care tips.
- Raw potato juice - Grate some raw potato and take the juice out of it. Soak cotton balls in it and spread it on the affected area. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Maintain a healthy diet - Sometimes poor eating can also contribute to dark circles. Take more fruits and vegetables along with nuts. Add more greens and avoid over-consumption of sodium and caffeine.
- Drink plenty of water - For proper functioning; keeping your body hydrated is vital. Drink 3 liters of water a day.
- Cold compresses -Slices of cucumber placed on your eyes are a great relief. Likewise, you can also use the tea bags. Preventing the flow of fluid into tissues, it works by constricting blood vessels.
- Sleep deprivation - 7-8 hours of sleep is a must. Know the posture of right sleeping. Keeping your head high, Sleep on your back straight, keeping head high with the help of pillow, when your senses are soothed, this corrects the circulation of blood and fluids.
- Mint leaves - Giving a cooling effect to the eyes, applying crushed mint leaves will reduce dark circles gradually; however it depends on the severity and cause of the circle.
- Rose water - A natural toner. Your droopy eyes can be rejuvenated by rose water compress. Soak cotton balls in rose water and place it on your eyes for 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Almond oil - Gently massage skin are around your eyes with almond oil. Doing this on a regular basis will lighten the darkness.
- Ice cubes - Roll on some ice cubes around the eyes; it will give a relaxed feel.