Diet for increasing weight
- Have frequent energy solid meals in the whole day. Take at least 5-6 meals in a day.
- Develop eating habits and focus on amount and quality of food you eat.
- If you are not gaining weight due to some underlying medical condition like anorexia nervosa then identify that first and treat it.
- Consume foods like nuts and oilseeds, high carbohydrate foods, milk and milk products, pulses, sprouts, chocolates, eggs, chicken, fish or meat in your daily diet.
- Regular exercising will also help to build muscles.