Diet for reducing weight
- Reduce the intake of rice, bread, potatoes, pasta, sugars. Don't stop them at a sudden; it should be gradually reduced, for example if you are taking 4 bread slices,Reduce them to 3 and after a week reduce to 2.
- Decrease the amount of salt that you add to your food.
- Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day is the simplest healthy remedy for advanced weight loss . It helps your body metabolize fat faster.
- Change your meal plans have 5 meals everyday. 3 meals should be healthy like fresh fruits, vegetables and very little carbohydrate products ( rice, bread, potatoes, pasta,), the other 2 should also healthy but little less like biscuits.
- Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise is a vital component for healthy living and weight loss. Our body needs at least 30 minutes of exercise everyday. If you don't like going to gym, try aerobics, or take dance lessons. It is not necessary to take classes; you can dance at home, climb stairs and even have a pleasant walk in the morning or in the evening.
Tips for Reducing the intake of fat
To be fit we need to take healthy food and control our weight. Reducing the intake of fat is a good idea. You can do this by following two things -1. Choosing lower-fat options when you can and 2.trying to have less high-fat foods.
High fat and low fat:
- High Fat is more than 20g fat per 100g
- Low Fat is 3g fat or less per 100g
Here are the Tips..
- In cooking grill, bake, poach or steam are the best methods. When you fry or roast you need to add extra fat (oil) so try to avoid these methods.
- Before you cook meat, remove the visible fat and skin off the meat.
- When you're making sandwiches, leave out the butter or spread. Moist filling is enough. When you do use spread, try to choose the one with low fat and that is soft straight from the fridge so it's easier to spread thinly.
- When you are adding oil for cooking measure with tablespoons, rather than pouring it straight from a container, this will help you use less.
- Take more vegetables or beans in casseroles, stews and curries, and a bit less meat.
- While choosing dairy products pick the one with low-fat.
- When you're out for shopping, compare the labels so you can pick those with less fat and saturated fat.