Homemade Remedies for Dark Circles
Dark Circles under eyes are normally due to:
- Lack of sleep
- Deficiency in vitamins
- Nasal congestion
- Or because of some Disease
- Homemade Remedies:
- Take at least eight glasses of water everyday
- Eight hours of sleep is a must
- Do not leave any cream on the skin around the eyes for long time.
- Place slices of raw potato or cucumber on your eyes for 15-20 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Take fresh potato juice and cucumber juice and mix both in the ratio 1:1. Soak cotton in the mixture, place on your eyelids and keep for 20 minutes. Wash your eyes with cold water.
- Take a mixture of lemon and tomato juice and apply on the dark circles and wash your eyes with cold water do this 2 times a day.
- Take some mint juice and apply it around the eye.
- Massage the area around and under the eyes with almond oil at bed time daily for atleast 2 weeks.
- Take a mixture of honey and egg white and apply around the eye area. Wash your eyes with cold water.