Beauty Home » All Body Care » Lip Care
All About Lip Care
Normally make-up on the lips is given huge importance than lip care. This is not the correct attitude because lips need a little care as their protecting layer (the skin of lips is too thin) is extremely thin and like other parts they do not contain sweat glands and not many oil glands thus they are prone to dryness. Cracked dry lips are painful, can develop infections and are not good to look at.
Why lips turn dry?
1. Inadequate water intake to keep your skin hydrated.
3. Continuous exposure to sun, dust partials can also cause dryness.
4. Licking your lips often can cause dry lips.
5. Deficiency of vitamins A, B and C.
6. Intake of excess of Alcohol and caffeine removes moisture and causes dryness.
7. Sometimes cosmetics also contribute to dry lips.
Tips for Beautiful Lips
1. Drink at least 8 glass of water every day, this makes a lot of difference to your lips.
2. Use lip balm especially to protect them from sun rays, to prevent moisture loss. Lip balms contain petroleum jelly that prevents moisture loss.
3. While you brush your teeth, gently move in circular motion with the brush on your lips this removes dead cells.
4. Eat healthy food that contains vitamins A, B and C.
5. Avoid Smoking, excess of Alcohol and caffeine.
6. Avoid cosmetics that are allergenic to your skin.
7. Black lips usually show one's careless lifestyle in spite of having been blessed with a perfect skin and figure. Having naturally shadowy colored lips from birth is totally fine.
Why lips turn dark?
2. Intake of excess of Alcohol and caffeine.
3. Cosmetics products of cheap brands.
4. Heavy application of lip sticks, lip liners.
Remedies for Dark Lips
1. Massageyour lips smoothly with a good lip balm during night.
2. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
3. Use lip balm to protect them against sun rays. Follow this every day.
4. Use concealer on your gloomy lips before wearing your lipstick.
5. Take in a healthy and balanced diet.
6. Avoid Smoking, excess of Alcohol and caffeine.
7. Apply Vaseline or Ghee, this keeps lips moisturized. Apply lemon juice to your lips everyday that helps to lighten up to an extent.