Lips & Lipstick Tips
Quick Tips for Your Lips and Lipstick
* To stop lipstick from smudging, apply a lip liner, or use foundation over the lips first.
* If you have big lips, apply muted colors like purple, brown and bronze.
* If you have small lips, avoid dark colors to look attractive.
* Professionals will always prefer to use a brush for applying the lipstick. Brushes normally let you to use much less lipstick.
The colors that go well with you are:
* Light blondes can make use of wines, berries and mauves. They moreover suit cappuccino colors.
* Golden blondes must use corals, apricots or peachy hues.
* Blondes with olive skin tones are the most excellent suited to warm peaches, browns or terracotta's.
* Brunettes suit terracotta, cinnamons and brown colored reds.
* Red heads can use warm terracotta colors, cinnamons and peachy browns.
* You can mix one-tablespoon cranberry sauce juice with two tablespoons Vaseline for a delicious homemade lip balm.
* Apply the juice of lemon skin for avoiding black color of lips.
* Massage your lips with coriander leaf juice for soft and rosy lips.