Beauty Home » All Beauty Tips » Nail Care Tips
Nail Care Tips
To have stunning nails follow these tips,
1. Wash and dry your hands properly.
2. Using a double-sided emery board, file nails using a gentle stroke. Avoid corners of your nails.
3. Shape your nails. The most popular shape is oval, but choose the one which suites your hand and finger.
4. To harden soft nails, soak in warm olive oil for about 20 minutes, on alternate days.
5. To clean stains from your nails, mix one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this liquid for a few minutes. Then, wash off with warm water and apply a hand moisturizer.
6. In case you wear nail polish, make sure to give your nails a break from time to time.
7. Whenever you wash your hands, make sure to dry the nails properly and apply a hand cream or lotion, using it on the nails as well. This is because soap makes the nails dry and brittle.
8. If you have brittle nails, it is advisable to wear a nail polish, or at least the colorless base coat, as much as you can.
9. Add shine to your nails by massaging coconut oil or warm castor oil on to them.
10. Dip a cotton-tipped swab in hydrogen peroxide to clean under the nails and whiten them.
11. Drink fresh carrot juice daily, this is high in calcium and phosphorus and is excellent for strengthening nail.
12. If your nails are weak, splitting, or fragile etc, the problem may possibly be traced back to a poor water intake.